Research Assistant at the Institute for Multiphase Processes
The Institute for Multiphase Processes offers to young engineers a position as a
who has graduation as a study goal. We work in different fields of research in teams. In our major field of research we are continuously looking for qualified candidates for:
- Multiphase flows: Blood damage in artificial organs
- Cryotechnology: Scaffolds and Cryopreservation using electrospinning
- Multiphase pumps: Conveying of multiphase mixtures from porous layers
- Further development of tomographic measuring methods for multiphase flows
- Numerical flow calculation, process simulation
- Plastics technology
Further details are available on our research pages. Besides your research activities, you will have the opportunity to get practical experiences by working in industrial projects.
- M.Sc. or Diploma (University, Technical University or Technical School) in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with superior benefits
- high motivation and ability to work in a team
- sufficient knowledge of the german and english language
- work in a colloquial atmosphere
- full payment as research assistant (BAT IIa) with additional benefits of the public service
- opportunity to graduate in maximum 4 years
Applications (including a comprehensive CV, Qualifications & Grades) should be sent to
Institute for Multiphase Processes
Prof. Dr.-Ing. B. Glasmacher
For further details and informal inquiries you may also contact Dipl.-Ing. Rittinghaus by E-mail or phone.
Please note: There is no special Ph.D. programm. You have to apply for a research assistant job at the Institute for Multiphase Processes directly.